Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tired...

I'm tired from having to work at 6 am today, so I'm in no condition to write a deep, meaningful post. I stole this from my mom's blog and I love doing these, even tho they seem to not work out for me and I listen to extremely emo music, even though I don't tend to be/appear emo at all.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

This can be either really lame or super f'in hilarious!
I promise I didn't cheat. Some ended up good, others not really

So, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. When you go to a new question, press the next button
5. For every question, type the song that's playing
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.

Opening Credits: Anticipation-Carly Simon (wow)

Waking Up: I Wanna Dance with Somebody- Whitney Houston (I should wake up to that every morning, start the day off right!)

First Day At School: Criminal- Fiona Apple (I've been a bad, bad girl...)

Falling In Love:Break Your Heart- Natalie Merchant (...
People ruthless, people cruel
The damage that some people do
.....)

Fight Song: Gossip Folks- Missy Elliot (...
When I pull up in my whip, bitches wanna talk shit)

Breaking Up: Savin' Me- Nickelback (....
With these broken wings I'm fallin' and all I see is you....)

Prom: Again, I Go Unnoticed- Dashboard Confessional (So quiet, another wasted night...)

Life: Wisemen- James Blunt (Look who's alone now, its not me, its not me....)

Mental Breakdown: Only One- Yellowcard (Broken this fragile thing now, and I can't pick up the pieces...)

Driving: If You're Gonna Leave- Emerson Heart (If you're gonna leave, you better get going...)

Flashback: Linger- The Cranberries (Do you have to let it linger...)

Getting Back Together: You and Me- Lifehouse (awww)

Wedding: Wide Open Spaces-Dixie Chicks (
If these are life's lessons, she'll take the test)

Birth of Child: Don't Tell Me (Ironic.. This song is about not hooking up with a guy?)

Final Battle: Don't Wait- Dashboard Confessional (
And suddenly, you're deep enough to lay your armor down)

Death Scene: Rescued- Jack's Mannequin (
And I'm thinking I'd prefer not to be rescued)

Funeral Song:Mona Lisas and Madhatters- Mandy Moore (
I thank the lord there's people out there like you)

End Credits: Always Love- Nada Surf (Always love, hate will get you every time)

1 comment:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

I think this was pretty accurate.
Promise you didn't cheat?